Table of Contents
Those are looking for how to make power wheels Dune Buggy go faster, this blog post is for them. In this blog post, we will discuss the process of the Dune Buggy power wheel to make it faster.
Dune Buggy is a popular toy car that every kid loves to own. Because it comes with mighty and realistic features. They offer a great comfort riding experience to kids. At times, this can be a bit slow, which is not good for kids. As a guardian or parent, you should know how to fasten your child’s power wheel. The main purpose of today’s article is to make your work easier. So let’s dive into the key discussion.
How to Make Power Wheels Dune Buggy Go Faster
knowing how to make power wheels Dune Buggy go faster is very important. If your child owns a Dune Buggy power wheel, he is very lucky. Because it delivers a lot of smart features and optimizations compared to other electric cars. But due to long time use or any mechanical faults, this Dune Buggy power wheel can show poor performance at any time. Here are some simple and easy ways you can follow that will not deprive your child of his riding pleasure.
Install a New Battery
When a power wheel is powered by the same battery, its performance will decrease at some point. The Dune Buggy Power Wheel is no exception. Typically, the Dune Buggy consists of a 12-volt power wheel. It can also drive young to older children. Installing a new battery may be the best option to make it faster. In most cases, battery replacement plays a key role in increasing the power wheel’s mobility.
The following steps will help you to know the actual process of installing a new power wheel battery. They are as follows:
To install a new power wheel battery, you have to need some tools such as Wire strippers, crimping tool, screwdriver, crimp spade wire connectors, and a fresh suitable battery.
Begin with removing the original battery from its compartment. For this, detach the wires between the vehicle and the old battery without letting any touch.
Now Strip those wires about ¼ of the connector. Then set the new battery that matched your power wheel voltage.
At this stage, you have to make sure about the positive and negative terminals. Without it, you can’t fulfill the attaching procedure of connectors. To attach the connectors using a crimping tool.
Now you have to make sure that connection goes on the right way. This means that both the battery and the power wheel’s positive terminal go into the proper slots. Similarly, repeat the process in terms of negative connection.
Finally, secure all the connections with electric tape. As a result, no wires of the connection would not be exposed. If you are searching for more tips, learn about How To Change Power Wheels Battery.
Replace the Motor
Another effective way to fasten your child’s Dune Buggy power wheel is to replace it with a motor. This is because the motor plays a strong role in weakening the power wheel performance. So the stronger the motor, the faster the power wheel will be made. To replace the power wheel’s motor, follow the tips below.
- The first step in replacing a motor is to remove the old motor. To remove the motor, you need to remove the Dune Buggy power wheel seat. Then you can easily access it.
- Now separate the wires attached to the motor. Make sure that no connection or wire is damaged during this time.
- Then all you have to do is place the new motor in the existing motor compartment.
- After setting the new motor, you need to confirm the connection of the power wheel motor. This means connecting the positive terminal of the motor to the positive edge of the vehicle.
- After setting the motor connection properly, test whether the power wheel is running. If you see that your power wheel is moving, then your connection is correct.
In this case, if you feel critical, you can seek the help of a mechanic. But we hope that this is not a difficult task. You can also follow the instruction guide or manual book for additional details. To get extra tips, follow How Long Does A Power Wheels Battery Need To Charge.
Some Additional Tips to Make Your Power Wheel Faster
Follow some additional tips that will help you speed up your power wheel. They are as follows:
- Always give moderate air to the tires of the power wheel. For this, you can use an air pump.
- Check that the wheels, axles, and bearings of the vehicle are tight. This will help the car to stay stable in rough terrain.
- Make sure that all the wire connections of the power wheel are free of friction or loss.
- Charge the battery according to standard time. When charging, make sure that the avatar is not overcharged in any way.
- When charging, maintain a safe range. However, there is a specific safe range for each powered wheel within which your vehicle battery should be kept. The safe range here means that the battery does not get too hot or cold during the charging period.
- Never store the battery without a charge. And always stay away from the battery from long-term storage.
The above tips may seem silly to you. But by ensuring these, you will be able to hold your child’s power wheel’s performance for a long time. If you want to get better details about this topic, you can simply go with How Long Does A Power Wheels Battery Hold A Charge.
Through this article, we hope that you have a clear idea of how to make the Dune Buggy power wheel go faster. If you follow the article’s instructions correctly and efficiently, you will not feel that speeding up your child’s Dune Buggy power wheel is a difficult task. To make the power wheel faster, you can take the help of a mechanic expert. This will make your child’s riding vehicle more secure.